top of page
OFFICE OF THE
UMOORE TALIBAAT (STUDENT AFFAIRS)
"Verily Allah does not look to your faces and your wealth but He looks to your heart and to your deeds." - Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
ROLES OF OFFICE
116. Secretary Umoore Talibaat should be one who is involved in the field of teaching or learning.124. All Office Bearers of AMWSA shall be from among the female students.
117. Secretary Umoore Talibaat shall make arrangements for the education of female students who are illiterate.
118. Secretary Umoore Talibaat shall strive to bring back into education those female students who leave education after secondary school.
119. Sho’ba Umoore Talibaat shall endeavour to provide guidance to female students in every country from school level to higher education level and shall strive to resolve their general issues.
120. All matters relating to female students shall be resolved under the supervision of Secretary Umoore Talibaat.
121. Sho’ba Umoore Talibaat shall be influential in organising seminars in educational institutions on topics relating to Tabligh and social issues and shall provide guidance to female students in their efforts to advance the cause of service to mankind.
122. The Ahmadiyya Muslim Women’s Student Association shall work under Secretary Umoore Talibaat.
123. Election of Office Bearers of AMWSA shall take place every year at the time of Annual Ijtema and approval of elected members shall be obtained from Hazrat Khalifatul-Masih.
125. Secretary Umoore Talibaat shall keep a complete record of all the female students under Ahmadiyya Muslim Women’s Student Association.
Note: Sho’ba Umoore Talibaat shall also be established at Majlis level.
bottom of page