top of page
OFFICE OF THE
SAN'AT WA DASTKARI (INDUSTRY & HANDICRAFT)
"Help your brother, whether
he is an oppressor or he is
an oppressed one"
- Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
ROLES OF OFFICE
95. With the permission of Sadr Lajna Imaillah Mulk Secretary San’at wa Dastkari shall make arrangements for holding exhibitions of handicrafts, the purpose being to make Ahmadi ladies skilful and to eradicate inactivity.
96. Secretary San’at wa Dastakari shall be responsible to maintain regular accounts of exhibitions.
97. It shall be the responsibility of Secretary San’at wa Dastkari to prepare and submit an annual report to the Majlis Amila Mulk concerning the exhibitions held in local Majalis during the year.
98. It is the duty of Secretary San’at wa Dastkari that she shall constantly remind Lajna members about exhibitions and think of ways and ideas to improve the work of her department with continuous efforts.
99. Secretary San’at wa Dastkari has the authority to arrange for the preparation of such articles that are worthwhile and profitable.
bottom of page