top of page
OFFICE OF THE
KHIDMAT E KHALQ (SOCIAL WELFARE)
"An honest treasurer who gives what he is ordered to give fully, perfectly and willingly to the person to whom he is ordered to give, is regarded as one of the two charitable persons." - Prophet Muhammad (pbuh)
ROLES OF OFFICE
60. It is the duty of Secretary Khidmate Khalq that she should be attentive towards the teaching of skills to the women of needy families.
61. It is the duty of Secretary Khidmate Khalq that she shall try to instil within members respect for hard work and effort.
62. Secretary Khidmate Khalq should be attentive towards the free education of needy children and classes should be organised for them.
63. It is the duty of Secretary Khidmate Khalq to remind members to be mindful of the needs of their neighbours. In the Holy Quran there is a commandment to give to relatives. In this regard Hazrat Khalifatul – Masih V (aba) has stated in his Friday Sermon of 1st June 2007: “Treat your close relatives well, not just those with whom you have good relations and those you like. You should treat well even those you do not like and whose nature does not agree with you”. (Al Fazl 17th July 2007)
64. It shall be the responsibility of Secretary Khidmate Khalq to adopt such measures that instill in the members, the desire to help the poor and needy women. To achieve this objective, the Secretary Khidmate Khalq shall devise schemes for the benefit of the Creation of God. Moreover, she shall try to eradicate unemployment among women so that they can become self-reliant.
bottom of page